The Cache la Poudre River, Sangre de Cristo, and South Park National Heritage Areas are partnering to develop a landing page, brochure, and marketing program designed to educate visitors about Colorado’s three National Heritage Areas, inspire tourists to drive the Heritage Areas Route, and identify potential collaborations with other tourism industries. The Colorado Tourism Office has awarded an $11,000 matching grant in support of the project. The landing page will include a map of all three areas and how to travel to each NHA along a loop-type tour. The South Park NHA will focus on education through interpretive exhibits and heritage trail items. Sangre de Cristo NHA will look at historical and cultural elements by offering tours and classes of archaeological, spiritual, and physical sites. The Cache la Poudre River NHA will highlight how local industry can play a role in Heritage Areas through railroads, ranching, and beer.
- Program Manager (Cleveland, MS)
- Yuma, Arizona to Host International Conference on Waterfront Planning
- RFP for National Historic Landmark Nomination (no specific location)
- CanalFEST Invites Revelers to Georgia’s Augusta Canal National Heritage Area
- Future Leaders Learn from Past at Abraham Lincoln National Heritage Area