The Louisiana Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism is seeking an individual to provide dynamic leadership in the planning, development, implementation, assessment and improvement of mission-related programs, revenue generation and financial management, strategic and annual planning, partnerships, community relations, legislative relations, marketing/public relations and other key areas. The Executive Director serves as the primary spokesperson for the organization with constituents and stakeholders and works as the liaison between the National Park Service, the Atchafalaya Trace Commission and the Department of Culture, Recreation and Tourism. S/he will be responsible for advancing the heritage area’s vision, mission, goals and objectives.
- Program Manager (Cleveland, MS)
- Yuma, Arizona to Host International Conference on Waterfront Planning
- RFP for National Historic Landmark Nomination (no specific location)
- CanalFEST Invites Revelers to Georgia’s Augusta Canal National Heritage Area
- Future Leaders Learn from Past at Abraham Lincoln National Heritage Area